Grant Funded by
Coming again January - February 2021
PARENT & CHILD AQUATICS
(for ages 6 months to 3 years)
PRESCHOOL AQUATICS - PSA
(for ages 4 & 5 years)
- Parent & Child Aquatics (PCA) requires a trusted adult to accompany child in water each class.
- Infants & toddlers who are not potty trained wear a swim diaper in pool.
- Afternoon Preschool Aquatics (PSA) classes are limited to 6 students.
- A limited number of infant/child swimsuit cover-ups for warmth in water are available for loan.
- If your swimmer is ill, please call the pool to have her/him excused.
If you have questions please call the front desk 719.783.0750 and leave a message for Lisa Kaufman, Aquatics Director.